Riding Lessons Information
Lesson prices include HST
Queenswood Stables offers:
Private and semi private riding lessons in dressage and jumping.
Private riding lessons are available in thirty and forty -five minutes sessions.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the wonderful world of horses from a young age! 30 minute one-on-one lesson including:
- learning how to groom and tack up the pony/horse
- how to be safe and comfortable working with ponies/horses
- 15 minute mounted lesson
This is ideal for beginners to get you started on your equestrian journey. Available for ages 7 to adult. 45 minute private lesson including:
- learning to groom and tack up your horse/pony in preparation for your lesson
- a ridden part where you will learn basic skills in preparation to join the lesson programming
Half-Leasing is a great way to increase the amount of riding practice time and helps you to prepare for horse ownership.
It includes one semi-private lesson with a Senior Instructor and two practice rides weekly for a month. Full year commitment required. For more information and prices please contact email@example.com
Queenswood offers horses available for yearly full leases. This experience is very similar to owning a horse without the long term commitment. For more information and prices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Book Lessons
- Lessons are booked in sessions.
- Individual lessons are available when time permits.
- All lessons are confirmed by e transfer.
- One make up lesson per session is permitted if cancelled by email 48 hrs in advance.
- Individually booked lessons are not eligible for make ups.
Please bring the following completed forms with you: