Queenswood “Stable” Activity Days
This is open to young riders age 8 and up looking to improve their riding and overall equine knowledge.
Included is one group lesson and one practice ride during the day.
They will be shadowing our experienced staff as they perform the daily tasks of keeping a large stable running smoothly.
There will be loads of opportunity for grooming and preparing horses for exercise, stall mucking, feeding, horsemanship and focusing on safety for both people and horses.
When does it happen?
Offered on week days during “non-Camp” weeks, year round.
Perfect activity for PD days!
How much is it?
- $115/day (+ H.S.T., if over 14 years of age)
- Fees must be paid at time of booking.
- We accept etransfers, cheques, cash, PayPal (add 4% PayPal fee)
What to bring?
- Riding apparel or long pants
- Riding Helmet (loaners available)
- Boot or shoe with a small heel
- Running shoes
- Change of Clothes
- Lunch and snacks
- Plenty of water/drinks, refillable water bottle